Sunday 21 February 2010

A long day...

Ok, so today I didn't wake up till 12ish but I still managed to get a lot done. Spent two hours hoovering and manouvering all of the bedroom. Can't believe how much fluff my dogs produce...
Then we went to the reedfield and threw the air kong (elongated tennis ball throw toy) for the dogs. About an hour of that and then off to Tescos for some food...gotta love all these money off coupons...

So now, full of roast chicken and assorted vegetables, I sit in front of the blazing fire on my laptop, enjoying that slightly-over-full feeling and looking forward to a possible episode of Lark Rise to Candleford...

And, I still have a day off tomorrow...more dog walking, probably some wood collecting, and definately some good old fashioned snoozelling...

No comments:

Post a Comment