Wednesday 10 February 2010

Reminded...

So, my sister linked a page to her blog and that reminded me that I do indeed have a blog...must keep this up even though typing is becoming even more difficult; the flat is freezing, and my darling D. has torn the Caps off my keyboard...

I can't even remember what was in my last post...

It was a bit of an odd Christmas, bit of a strained Christmas... we had a guest, fallen on hard times thanks to a crazy alcoholic partner...and he wasn't the best company for such a time of togetherness...

We muddled through, C. cooked an excellent goose and we had proper snow to walk the dogs in...
Had to defrost the rats water bottles most days...they seem to like the cold weather though; I seem to give them more warmed interesting foodstuffs when its frosty outside...

After the bombshell T. delivered when C's parents were up, I have been desperately trying not to buy any baby clothes or stuff...

FAILED...but she did make it to 4 months before I gave in...so difficult to find any unisex stuff, tis all pink or blue...

Then a stroke of luck and the Tescos in Ireland opt to change the labelling on their stock so all their 'old' stock is transported in roughly 600 lorries across to mainland Britain...Including a bottle steriliser that usually sells for 40 pounds...for a tenner...yay!!

So, baby-stuff-buying over for a while hopefully...

C. is off down south to see his family, all of it...and I'm on my own for a week and a bit...lots of walking, washing, cleaning, and plotting to be done...

My idea to get a fantastic ne bloodline for T's rabbit breeding program is moving...slowly, but still moving...and I have to keep it under wraps when I go down in March...beautiful if I could get a vienna marked mini rex, or a blue eyed white dwarf lop or lionhead...beautiful, beautiful creatures...

Anyhoo, now 'everybody' knows I'm still here I'll be going, sleep calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment